Saturday 8 December 2012

My 1st time being hit by a Car while riding my bike on the streets I grew up on

















.listen not sure if you heard but the helicopter unit that landed in Centennial Park on Friday causing major traffic along 16th was for me...while riding my bike (as I always do) I was struck by a motorist who turned left over/through a double yellow line on Martin at 16th...WRFD and all of the auxiliary was called in for the call I was unconscious so I missed all the hoopla..wouldn't you know it here I am completely surrounded by handsome men in uniform with their complete undivided attention all on me and a helicopter reception and I didn't get to enjoy any of it..nor do I remember any of it..anyway I would really like to share this story with The NOW in hopes of raising some awareness for motorist/cyclists/pedestrians alike especially during this time of Holiday hustling and bustling...If everyone could take a moment to be aware and present in their moments so that we all get to celebrate the season with everyone present...thank you...sorry if I overstepped here Cheers! ~Donna 














Cycling Cafe's Diva

"Uniting a Community; one Cyclist at a time"

"RIDE HAPPY"


This Blog and its content is copyright of Cycle Cafe - ©CycleCafes 2011- 2012 . All rights reserved

  #Cyclecafe

No comments:

Post a Comment