Tuesday 11 December 2012

I have made front page news..

...but this isn't how you want to make your mark...
More focus on safe passage for all is the message mi thinks.

Here is the link: http://www.peacearchnews.com/news/183013901.html


This is the first time we have publicized our Credo..it has taken over a year to come up with one but it seems I have been an overflowing vessel of ideas since the accident; despite my concussion (that gives me difficulty with cognitive every day :( )


CC's credo:
"My Passion is my Bike.
I choose to cycle for my health,
my enviroment, 
and my Community.
I have a right to a safe journey."







Cycling Cafe's Diva

"Uniting a Community; one Cyclist at a time"

"RIDE HAPPY"


This Blog and its content is copyright of Cycle Cafe - ©CycleCafes 2011- 2012 . All rights reserved

  #Cyclecafe 


#WhiteRock #WRFD #Bike #PAN  #SORCE    #YOLO 

No comments:

Post a Comment