Tuesday 4 December 2012

Movember...November 29th..Hanging out with Susane and Skating at Robson Square

Susane was such a sport coming along to skate.


I kicked off my Winter Season just the way I like to...skating in my old Wifa's at Robson square.



Day 29....

I had the wonderful pleasure of spending my afternoon and evening with my amazing friend Susane. I got to take her sightseeing a bit in Vancouver and then for a well deserved haircut in Yaletown that turned out to be a BIG ta do and so much fun! What a day...then after all that Susane indulged me one of my guilty pleasures...The Robson Square Ice Rink had opened the day before and I was anxious to go skate....having been a figure skater for close to 10 years as a young girl/teenager skating is still a big part of who I am ...I still use the very same pair of WIFA's that I used back in the day for my competitions and shows....and they still fit...well they hurt my feet to tell you the truth but leather hardens over time so loosing them up every year is not just a skate down memory lane but rather a must! 




Here is the link to Donate to my page and support Men's Prostate Cancer Research. Cheers
To support cause please click on the link to donate and help find a cure for Men's Prostate Cancer.





 Thank you!






Cycling Cafe's Diva

"Uniting a Community; one Cyclist at a time"

"RIDE HAPPY"





This Blog and its content is copyright of Cycle Cafe - ©CycleCafes 2011- 2012 . All rights reserved

#Movember #Mosista #Mosista4theMr #WhiteRock  #Cyclecafe #Vancouver #skating #WIFA #skate

No comments:

Post a Comment