Tuesday 4 December 2012

Movemeber...November 27th....only a few more days left...and I can't wait!

My last practice ride before..what I thought at the time was to be my last race of the season a few days later..until I was hit by a car while riding my bike to go practice the course one more time..I should have stayed home :(


Ha!..now that is a 'stash'!
Day 27...

It is true..I am very VERY anxious for the end of November to conclude....only 4 more days and I for one am stoked...:{





Here is the link to Donate to my page and support Men's Prostate Cancer Research. Cheers
To support cause please click on the link to donate and help find a cure for Men's Prostate Cancer.





 Thank you!






Cycling Cafe's Diva

"Uniting a Community; one Cyclist at a time"

"RIDE HAPPY"


This Blog and its content is copyright of Cycle Cafe - ©CycleCafes 2011- 2012 . All rights reserved

#Movember #Mosista #Mosista4theMr #WhiteRock  #Cyclecafe #CX










No comments:

Post a Comment