Tuesday 4 December 2012

Movemeber...November 26th...a wee visit to the Doc.

Visit to the Doctor


Day 26...

Just to clarify....I have been wearing the 'Mo' 24 hours a day and absolutely everywhere....so that includes wearing it when I went to see my Doctor for a female issue. He actually thought it was great and then said something I didn't expect, he said "I should have made more of an effort"...bless.  :{





Here is the link to Donate to my page and support Men's Prostate Cancer Research. Cheers
To support cause please click on the link to donate and help find a cure for Men's Prostate Cancer.




 Thank you!



Cycling Cafe's Diva

"Uniting a Community; one Cyclist at a time"

"RIDE HAPPY"


This Blog and its content is copyright of Cycle Cafe - ©CycleCafes 2011- 2012 . All rights reserved

#Movember #Mosista #Mosista4theMr #WhiteRock  #Cyclecafe






No comments:

Post a Comment