Tuesday 4 December 2012

Movember....November 25th...a visit from Dexter

Dexter wanted to get in this one...but he kept wanting to lick the 'stash' lol


Day 25...

I have for sometime now been growing very tired of the unwanted attention. So, as a result I have been staying at home more often. Happy that daughter #1 came over today with our family dog Dexter. He was so excited, but he actually was barking at me like a stranger when he first came to the door because he didn't recognize me lol...he actually, by habit, doesn't care for Men that have facial hair, never has, so I found that very funny and a bit of a compliment as well...<tee hee>






Here is the link to Donate to my page and support Men's Prostate Cancer Research. Cheers
To support cause please click on the link to donate and help find a cure for Men's Prostate Cancer.




 Thank you!



Cycling Cafe's Diva

"Uniting a Community; one Cyclist at a time"

"RIDE HAPPY"


This Blog and its content is copyright of Cycle Cafe - ©CycleCafes 2011- 2012 . All rights reserved

#Movember #Mosista #Mosista4theMr #WhiteRock  #Cyclecafe #woofty #dog #bostonterrier


No comments:

Post a Comment