Tuesday 4 December 2012

Movember...November 30th....The last day of Moevember and the day of my bike accident...my first accident being hit by a car while on my bike!

At the Trauma Centre at Royal Columbian Hospital, in New Westminster



Day 30...

The final day of Movember....
                                                ...and the day of my accident.

I am going to make this brief as it is an emotional subject for me..it's only been a few days since I was struck down while riding my bike to go practice the course one more time for my race that was to be the next day. I never made it.   SO, while I was laying in the road unconscious the paramedics that were tending to me tore off my Mustache....Funny I did come to at that moment just in time to yell "Nooooooooooooo"....to no avail. Unfortunately I never did get a photo of me with my 'Mo' on the last day of Movember...but I took one while I was in the hospital with my cut lip and naked upper lip :{






Here is the link to Donate to my page and support Men's Prostate Cancer Research. Cheers
To support cause please click on the link to donate and help find a cure for Men's Prostate Cancer.





 Thank you!






Cycling Cafe's Diva

"Uniting a Community; one Cyclist at a time"

"RIDE HAPPY"


This Blog and its content is copyright of Cycle Cafe - ©CycleCafes 2011- 2012 . All rights reserved

#Movember #Mosista #Mosista4theMr #WhiteRock  #Cyclecafe

No comments:

Post a Comment