Wednesday 28 December 2011

Stuffed!

mmmm fruitcake, fruitcake, and more fruitcake....that's Christmas done! As well my 3:41 a.m. wake ups seem to be passing as is the jet lag having 'jumped the pond' a week ago now...and what a fiasco that was...still have not located the two bags taken from me at YVR Airport in Vancouver, but all in all being back in England has been wonderful. I'm back home with my love and the balance that I so lack while back in Canada has returned, now that I am in the UK. Strange how that is but my British roots seem to be a comfort to me; and whilst here I seldom feel like the 'Odd Duck' that I so often do when in B.C... tea, brussel sprouts, bangers, mincemeat pies, proper tea...makes for a happy happy me. But now I have become a fine rolly polly so with the New Year fast approaching the customary "New Years Resolutions" are in order...and I put my list together in less than 10 minutes, more than a month ago...<post to follow>

~Cycling Cafe Diva



This Blog and its content is copyright of Cycle Cafe - ©CycleCafe 2011 . All rights reserved


<p><a href="http://www.copyrightservice.co.uk/protect/p11_web_design_copyright" title="Web design copyright">Web design copyright</a> fact sheet from UK

© Cycle Cafe 2011
 a Copia Red Corp

No comments:

Post a Comment